Monthly Archives: December 31, 2017

Kenedy wins Chelsea reprieve and set to face Bournemouth

Antonio Conte has said that Kenedy will be one of the Chelsea players given a chance to shine tonight against Bournemouth in the Carabao Cup. The 21-year-old Brazilian was sent home in disgust from the club’s pre-season tour of China over remarks he made on social media. The left-back has made only two appearances this…read more

Chelsea defender David Luiz ‘tries to instigate move to Barcelona’

Chelsea defender David Luiz has reportedly offered himself to Barcelona after falling out of favour at Stamford Bridge. The Brazilian has been dogged by rumours of a fallout with Blues manager Antonio Conte. The defender, who was a regular feature in the team’s back three last season, has not played in the Premier League since…read more

David Luiz is ‘very happy’ at Chelsea, says Tore Andre Flo

Ex-Chelsea striker Tore Andre Flo can’t understand the speculation surrounding the future of David Luiz, saying the Brazilian appears very happy at Stamford Bridge. It comes amid talk that the centre-back could be sold during the January transfer window. Luiz was allegedly involved in a bust-up with manager Antonio Conte earlier this season following a…read more

Newcastle linked with audacious move for Chelsea’s David Luiz

Newcastle United are lining up a shock deal to sign Chelsea defender David Luiz, according to the Shields Gazette. The Magpies are the latest club to be linked with the Brazil international, who is out of favour at Stamford Bridge after a falling out with head coach Antonio Conte. Former Blues boss Rafa Benitez is…read more

Chelsea star Thibaut Courtois sends title warning to Manchester City

Chelsea beat Southampton 1-0 at Stamford Bridge yesterday to temporarily move eight points behind Manchester City before they thrashed Tottenham 4-1 in the late kick off. And Courtois wants his side to continue winning in case City slip up. But the Belgium No.1 reckons the Blues must prove they are the best of the rest…read more

Chelsea to offload David Luiz in January transfer window

Chelsea have decided to sell David Luiz in January following a bust-up with manager Antonio Conte, according to reports. The 30-year-old has fallen out of favour at Stamford Bridge in recent weeks, last starting in the Premier League against Bournemouth in October. Luiz and Conte were reportedly involved in a heated exchange following the 3-0…read more